Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PS Toot Toot Beep Beep


My second card for the Designer Drafts challenge on Paper Smooches Sparks using the inlaid stamping technique with the Spiffy Scooters stamp and Spiffy Icons die.  After die cutting my Basic Grey paper, I stamped within the area and paper pieced/coloured my scooter.  I layered a yellow polkadot paper vertically behind.  I also used the tiny star to do some stamping down the bottom.  By double stamping, it almost looks like I used two different inks.  But it's just the one - Memento Summer Sky.  My favorite part about this card is the popped cloud with Toot. Toot. Beep. Beep. on it.  :)  It just wouldn't be the same without it!




Using my leftover diecut piece, I created on last card.  I paired it with an oldie but goodie, MFT You Move Me, which has lots of coordinating sentiments to use in combination with Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters, as well as the handy tire mark used below.


1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are great! I love the colors & paper piecing!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete